Pyrate Toys!!!

Various pirate toys I've found:

Pirate Ship includes cabin, anchor, lookout, working loading crane, two cannons behind lockable hatches and tons of accessories! Runs on wheels and floats! Approximate size is 28" x 14" x 22" high.

http://www.iqkids.net/pirateship.html

wooden toy pirate ship:

http://www.iqkids.net/woodtoypirsh.html

here's a pirate toy store:

http://www.piratesinfo.com/store/toys.php

floaty Pirate ship for pool toy thingy:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/arkatents/pirate.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got some for my birthday-

hey 40 year olds need toys too!!

a friend got me a set made by fisher price

that are skelaton pirates. They look very POTC!

now I must have the whole set. :)

They are made by Fisher/Price and come two to

a box. They have a whole ship , fort & etc that goes

with them, and they're only about 3 inches tall...

just the right size for my desk at work. :huh:

Cheers!

Redhand

:ph34r:

I just dug up the pieces of my LEGO pirate ship! Now, just waiting until LEGO ships me the instructions! It's the big ol' one with a bunch of pirates, monkey, and parrot... betcha somebody on this board will know what kind of ship it is, too.. heehee

:ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Grey and white striped... oddly enough.. It is about 6 years old at this point.. I think I am getting the directions for the barracuda..hope it doesn't throw me off too badly!

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

you can find pictures and instruction scan of just about every lego piece ever sold here;

the brickshelf

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I had just opened the silly darn thing last night, nad the instructions they had sent me were for WAY the wrong set!! THIS was what I was lookin' for!!! YAY!!! I can build the silly thing! Now, for a pint o'rum and some tunes....

I just picked-up something called The Lighted Ghost Galleon from Leemax Spooky Town Collection at Michael's (on sale 20% off no less!)

The ship is called the Sea Ghost and when you plug it in it rolls and rocks with wave sounds, the cannons "fire" (they flash) with cannon sounds and you can hear the "captain" call out orders while the "crew" sings. The crew look very much as if they'd be from the Black Pearl herself!

I wanted to post a link to the Leemax website to get a photo but the site seems to be down. If it comes online I'll post it. There's a tavern in the collection I may get son the crew Have a place to for when the ship is in port. ;-)

Very cool stuff.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I saw that ship you're talking about at the Michaels here in Escondido. Very cute, almost bought it, but after hearing the song "A Pirate's Life For Me", and hearty but twangy 'yo ho ho and a bottle of rum' all over the store for hours on end, it decidedly would drive me bonkers and run for the raspberry vodka!

RumbaRue

**Which one of my personalities do you find offensive?** :ph34r:

I saw that ship you're talking about at the Michaels here in Escondido. Very cute, almost bought it, but after hearing the song "A Pirate's Life For Me", and hearty but twangy 'yo ho ho and a bottle of rum' all over the store for hours on end, it decidedly would drive me bonkers and run for the raspberry vodka!

RumbaRue

**Which one of my personalities do you find offensive?** :ph34r:

Funny all I do is turn down the volume till I just get the sounds I want. :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency