Redd's Art Fer Sale!

Ahoy, Me Fyne Salts!

Well, as some of ye might know, I be a perfessional illustrator. Although I currently work for a video game company in Californee...I'm feelin' the itch ter start painting (3D work and pencils are all fine and dandy...But methinks I be wantin' a change). Also...I live in a tiny little townhome with little room for extra junk. I've recently been wantin' ter start working on illustrated books (not necessarily for children, note)...so I need to make some room.

So I'm sellin' off a bunch of old art pieces of mine.

Some are woth hanging...some just worth hanging on to...I'll let you be the judge of that.

Anyhoo...I'll be posting some links ter the eBay auctions that I'm going ter be startin'. Please take a look an' see if thar be anything ye like. And if not...please forward it ter someone who might be interested. I would be in yer debt. ...Not a lot of piratey stuff...but that's what I intend to tackle in the near future.

Here be the first one.

Thanks fer yer time.

-Redd-

The First Auction of Redd's Artwork

(Oh yeah...if any of ye be interested in commissionin' a piece...portraits, dreams, imaginin's, etc...just contact me and I'll give ye the ol' pirate "1 hook" discount.) :D

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Nice work, Redd! Creepy indeed...

Anxious to see more.

:D

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

What an incredible artist you are, Redd!!

I'm anxious to see more of your work.

~Selestia~

First Wench

Pyrates Of the Eastern Sea

Email - pyratesoftheeasternsea@usa.com

Website - Pyrates Of The Eastern Sea

Pirate Reenactor - Tales Of The Seven Seas

website - Tales Of The Seven Seas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wildest dream come true ~or~ worst nightmare realized....

the choice is NOT yours....

it all depends on which mood I'm in

.... and....

how much rum there is to drink!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

red these be fine arteeest drawin's. I'd sure like something but while I love the quality I can't see me a hangin' um in me house. Now I not be lookin' for the pastorial, I just don't like witches un such.

Can't wait to see what ye come up with fer us. By the by I really love the sea's logo. Got's me an idea, I be gettin a fancy embrodery machine, me thinks I can scan in the logo an stitch it onto a shirt. If'n I can I 'll show it to ye.

I'd sure like something but while I love the quality I can't see me a hangin' um in me house. Now I not be lookin' for the pastorial, I just don't like witches un such.

I agree...I wouldn't want them hanging up in my place either...but I'm sure that someone out there would want one. The paintings are like 3-4 years old now...I'm gearing up ter do some new stuff...most of it pirate related.

:ph34r:

REDD.jpg

Still interested in the wanted poster Redd. Still making them?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

You rule!

Er.. what I meant to say is...

Your artistry is simply stunning.

:(

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

Still interested in the wanted poster Redd. Still making them?

Scupper

SWEET JEFFERSON AIRPLANE!!! Scupper, I am Soooo sorry. The wanted poster totally slipped my mind! Work has been so rediculously hectic, lately...been working nights too. Could you please resend me an email (petethecreeper@yahoo.com) with what ye want the poster to say, and the photographs ye want me ter work from and I'll get right on it!

REDD.jpg