PirateMod

Mucky_Pete

Arrr it be a sad tale.

I have used this company before and got me a fine T-Shirt ta display me piratical affiliation, however, I ordered somethin on the 12th March and have not seen or heard from em since they took me hard earned pieces o eight.

With me living in England I expected it to take a while, but it's been a month an a half wi no sign o me booty arriving.

Worst thing be I am not gettin any replies to me emails that I send to them.

Anyone else had any trouble with this company? Anyone else tried to contact them recently and not got a reply?

Yer assistance be most appreciated.

I've dealt with them, and I can say two things - they are atrocious at answering emails in a timely manner, and 2 - they've always come through in the end.

Keep emailing - be persistent. But try not to worry - I'm sure you'll get your shirt eventually. Last I heard from them they were doing tremendous business - I think perhaps more than they were staffed for. That might be the reason for their lack of email responses. That doesn't make it OK, but it's something to keep in mind.

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Cheers Mr Munky, ye have put me mind ta rest fer now.

It just made me wonder, cos it took em no time at all fer em to reply to me initial email regarding me order, but now they have me cash, they ain't that quick at responding.

I will carry on wi me quest :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to close the thread, and put matters ta rest, I got me package yesterday.

Not only did they resend a new package, but they added a free T-Shirt in there for the inconvenience.

Parrently they have had a great year, and wi service like that, I ain't suprised.

Recommend em to all of ye.