Connecticut Pirate Invasion

Scupper

On Saturday May 15th at the Tavern at the Armoury in Middletown, CT There will be a gathering of any who would like to join us. They are always fun and seeing as this is on a weekend the more the merrier. I will be on hand to sign autographs from my up coming appearance on the History Channel. LOL kidding. Hope to see all that wish to come.

:huh:B):huh:

Scupper

:ph34r:

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Mr Scupper? Can I have your autograph?? I got to see your stills, and I must say.. :ph34r: they don't do you justice. I think I'm your biggest fan!! and if I win the lottery, I'll follow you around all over.. every single second.. for ever!

(the music from Misery is heard in the background)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Arrrgh!

I'll not be attendin' this one. I be leavin' fer me homeport on t' 5th. I'll be back one o' these days...

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

There be a tankard waiting for you Coastie.

You can't follow me Merry. But you can walk beside me.

Come all New England pirates!

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Just a reminder all ye New England pirates. may 15th be our invasion. Hpe to see you all there

Scupper