Pirate Party!

Hello all

I'm having a pirate-themed party, and I'm looking for some really fun, jaunty music to play. Not really looking for shanties as such, just lively, upbeat piratey type stuff that you could dance to (If you'd drunk enough bumbo, which I'll also be having, since finding out it's an authentic pirate drink. Has anyone tasted it? It's delicious - perfect summer drink! Anyway...).

Thanks a lot for your help

Peter

Bumbo? Never heard of it, but it sounds fantastic, if it be piratey... where can we find the recipe? As far as music goes, some of Jimmy Buffett's tunes be right tropical and jaunty, even if they're not directly pirate music... check out "Meet Me In Margaritaville," there are a bunch of upbeat songs, that will have everyone thinking Caribbean in no time...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, good point, Katarina... if you go to Amazon.com, and do a general search for "caribbean music" (or whatever music you may be looking for), you should be able to sample about 30 - 40 seconds of each song or piece of music on the CD... happy hunting!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Jimmy Buffet, Gloria Estefan, Beach Boys and Kokomo. Look up Corsairs, Jolly Rogers, Pirates Royale, Three Pints Gone are all good bands.

I like the songs, Biggest Kanakas in Hawaii, King of the Cannible Island, Down among the dead men, Dough RAy Me, and Whiskey in the Jar.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Corsairs..deffenitly...Crimson Pirates are good too.....hey don't forget the Ploughboys....

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Squeezebox.jpg

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>