9th Annual Oklahoma Renaissance Faire

Greetings Ya Scurvy Lot,

Just to let ya know that the Oklahoma Renaissance Faire at the Castle of Muskogee (in Muskogee, Ok) opens May 1st, 2004 and runs through May 23rd. Twas pointed out to me that I had err'd on the Calendar when listing the dates. The Faire does run for consecutive weekends this year with Student Day/Bilge Rat Day being May7th.

Hope to see some o' ya out at the Faire. I will be there but, havin' ta rely upon an alias as I am a wanted woman. ;) Ya can find me at the pub 'formerly' known as "Friar's Refreshment's"; though now, tis called "The Wicked Wench Sisters Pub" o' "The WWS". <_<

Until then, fair winds an' calm(er) seas!

Captain Emerald (Though tis best ta use Kaitlynn O'Malley whilst in Castleton) ;);)

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye Cap'n, I rememb'r ya! I dae apologize for the delay in answerin' ya; I did hae tae ship out tae Petit Lyon (GSLRF) the weekend aft'r Castleton's Fest was o'r.

Twas this yar first visit tae Castleton? Will ya bae makin' an appearace at ony other shires this year?

For m'self an' m' crew - we bae shippin' out ta a strange place called Council Bluffs (Ia) in anaith'r week. Then, we get a bit o' a break before headin' tae the shire o' Canterbury in three months time.

Until next our paths dae cross, fair seas an' plenty o' gold untae ya.

With Respects,

Cap'n Emerald

B)

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...