Personal posts?

Stynky,

Your previous post didn't have the capability to accept repsonses, so I'm responding here. I think you may be misinterpretting our Blackbeard's Wake event as a private event. It is actually open to the public, has three different pirate guilds attending, a tall ship and pirates flying in from out of state and southern CA. Actually, I like to hear about even the smallest pirate gatherings and even things like kid's pirate birthday parties. If I may add my two cents worth, I would like to continue to use and abuse this topic for both public and private raids large and small.

;)

Any other comments?

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Quick correction, I guess you could call it private in the fact that it is pirate groups, but since this is a pirate forum and all pirate groups here invited to partner with all Tales of the Seven Seas events, wouldn't it be appropriate? Please advise.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Actually Clair, the California Blackbeard's Wake is really cool and doesn't have anything to do with what I posted.

There have been some comments that it's difficult to negotiate this section at times to find and follow actual pirate events. And rather than delete or move those posts after the fact, I'm just asking that people think before they post and make sure that what they post is on topc.

Oops!!! ;)

Then... posting for a Pilot casting call was okay down in the Pirate Pop media section, right?

There's no plank in my future???? ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oops!!! ;)

Then... posting for a Pilot casting call was okay down in the Pirate Pop media section, right?

There's no plank in my future???? ;)

Actuall Iron Bess,

Since ya be having a sword that ya be knowing how ta use, not to mention that ye be a moderator as well, you can pretty much do anything ya want. pirateWink.gif