Yer favorite booty site.

Captain Tito

What be yer favorite online site for Pirate Booty?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What be yer favorite online site for Pirate Booty?

• 1. deadmentellnotales.com
    • 2. teachshole.com
    • 3. portroyaltradingco.com
    • 4. piratemod.com
    • 5. cdockpirates.com
    • 6. other

:huh: Aye mateys, what be yer faverite online site fer diggin up some Pirate booty, be it fer yer outfit, yer quarters, yer ship, yer kiddies fer fun or any good reason to get some stuff?

If'n ye choose other, be so kind as to share the place with us.

Give some input even if ye choose one thats given.

Here's to ye mighty shopper!! :huh:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I gots ta say....Depends on what I be lookin' for.

All mentioned are fine places!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Clothing, Patterns, an day ta day live'n gear I prefer Jas. Townsend. Fer

Wepons, boots an other gear it's Bythesword.com or some of the sutlery sites around the web. All n all I usually shop the whole net look'n fer the best price an value. Tis a treasure hunt say's I.

:rolleyes:

Signaturecopy.gif

also fond o bythesword.com and loyalistarms

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Wow- too many places to mention. For clothing I like Barkertown Sutlery or Druid's Oak; for firearms- Loyalist Arms or Track of the Wolf; general gear-Townsend, Panther, or Smoke and Fire. For blades, I don't do mail order anymore because I want to handle them and check the balance before I buy.

Actually, that's how I'm dealing with 95% of my purchases now. I buy what I find at the 18th Century trade fairs. Fort Frederick, Kalamazoo, some rendezvous, or similar places. That way, I tend to find the small craftsmen with the one-off pieces. I've been doing this long enough that I want the unique and different, not the same pieces as everyone else.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Hmm.. Jas. Townsend for patterns, sewing materials.. & other items from the pewter ware to a tent!

But... other items.... I've not come to buy online.. other than my sword I got from Online Swords (don't think they are around any more).

Otherwise... I be buying my swag from various places around like Wal Mart, Claries... or even Avon. I'm fickle & picky about the lovely shine that I wish to create my treasure from. & Thus far... with the jewelry I have ... it's rather fancy enough to make King's & Queen's whimper iwth envy! :ph34r:

Though.... I was looking at some swag on Ferncanyonpress.. like the replica coins. Also looking at getting coinage from Jas Townsend. ::Evil grinz:: As well as their brass spyglass.

Items.. well... where ever I can find it... especially from what others show me, via links to sites or what I hear about the camps. :: Evil grinz::

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!