Chicago Pirates ahoy!

Merrydeath

::le sigh; waves:: Wishin' I would be there, mates. But... alas.... not possible. :lol:

Ya best return to us, Morgan! So we can have that spectacular welcome home party for ya along with the 2005 Tall Ships Fest. :lol::lol:

& sounds rather fantastic to celebrate with Jewels! B) Happy Birthday, shipmate! Wish I were there t' celebrate with ya as well. Hehehe.... would be 2 Bdays & a going away party... B)

Have fun, all! Plenty of pix & pirate fun!

Drink up, me hearties! YO HO!

Huzzah! for Morgan! Hold Fast, mate!

:unsure:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well the evening started just fine with the exception of me losin' me marble. Aye think it be down thar! :lol: Just incase you be wonderin' that be Merry Death

159-5921_IMG.JPG

And ere' we ave' Merry and Dark Rose.

159-5929_IMG.JPG

Then we ave Capt. Morgan gettin' his goin' away present. A black silky thingy came out of that thar Victoria Secret Baggy....... It was a flag gutter head. And not just any flag. It was a US Marine Corp flag complete with "Mess with the Best , Die like the rest" splayed across it and a mighty proud skull n' crossbones tew top it off. Semper Fi me brother and give em hell!

159-5931_IMG.JPG

Now this be almost the whole Chicago crew...... some of ye others need tew get out more often and stop poundin' on that thar keyboard. :lol: We got here from left tew right on the top Capt. Morgan, Sir Jewels Cole, Dark Rose, and on the botton we ave' Lady Caroline(watch it she has dreams of becoming quartermaster, somethin' tew do with the cat), Merry Death (aye never did find me marble), and Deb.

159-5937_IMG.JPG

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

Avast, mateys! I be startin' up a search parrrty fer Jewels' lost marble!

"...Cover me, I'm goin' in!"

Ah... I was there in spirit, if not in me human form. Hell, I think I gots me a hangover from it. lol

Great pics, Sir J!

Ah...Pat be not quite so forlorn fer his bunny pal.

Tha FLAG! We wants pitchers of tha FLAG too!

:lol:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Me thanks Sir Jewels for the images of me merry. Made me heart race and pressure soar. Wish i was there to see you all again. But I will be permanently soon.

Merry. You make me the luckiest pirate in the world.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Glad to know all had fun.

I did keep ya all in mind all that evening, despite working at the IMAX & watching the Rolling Stones! (ROCK ON!)....

Hope you enjoy the Colours, Morgan! HUZZAH! Mate! :lol:

Again... just means that well will be havin' one hell of a celebration when Morgan returns! Guaranteed I plan to be there for that one!

Thank ye kindly for the pictures, Jewels! Right wonderful they are. :)

Here's to you, Morgan! :lol:

3 cheers for Morgan all! & that he returns to us home safely!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Yeah it was a great night! Thanks to all out there who signed my colors, it really means a lot to me!! Great pics, Sir Jewels (and great tunes too!)... I look forward to seeing you again soon! I promise, we'll find your marble, no matter how long it takes! :lol:

darkRose, it was a pleasure, as always (Ploughboys, May 14th!! I'm there!!)

And, Merry... well, 'nuff said... thanks lass...

Lady Barbossa, Scupper, I can't wait to see you upon my return!

Once again, thanks all... a better bunch of shipmates a pirate never did have... *sniff*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Wow! Good pics, there, Jewels, but are you sure that is my cleavage? woof. No wonder the guys at Key Wester were looking around the door frames.

I would like to thank everyone who helped with signing his flag too, and then mailed it off to outer everywhere!

By the way, I had the flag in a Vickies bag, and gave the flag to him by saying,

"Morgan, I bought something for you. Its black, sheer, and has your name all over it! " I am so glad I didn't forget the flag!! Anyway, some people bought him drinks afterward, and more thanked him. As it should be.

Morgan laddy, you will be missed by many in this board, but prolly none as much as me..

Scupper, fire up the hot tub, I'll be needing some holding after I get done blubbering..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Morgan laddy, you will be missed by many in this board, but prolly none as much as me..

Scupper, fire up the hot tub, I'll be needing some holding after I get done blubbering..

*sticks tongue out at Merry*

No worries, lass... I'll be firin' off notes to ye all via fast ship and homing pigeon at every opportunity... ye won't even have time to miss me...

*breaks out in song (Morgan sings?? Yeah, but he SHOULDN'T!!) in a south of the border accent, " Don't cry for mee, Ar-hen-teena...! " :huh:

My Colors

See if the above works... the pic of my colors, signed by all of you kids... *sniff*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

try this one.. its in the NQG gallery..

flag part 2

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg