Ojai

That would be the Goldcoast Pirate Faire at Ojai! Aye!! Tales of the Seven Seas will be there with a substantial encampment last year we and a couple of the deck guns from the Royaliste to fire over the lake. We'd love to have you join us there if you're thinking of going.

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

That would be the Goldcoast Pirate Faire at Ojai! Aye!! Tales of the Seven Seas will be there with a substantial encampment last year we and a couple of the deck guns from the Royaliste to fire over the lake. We'd love to have you join us there if you're thinking of going.

And if'n I get hauled out this year, I'll be sailin' 'er down coast, anchoring 26 miles down the road.........They need to move it back to the water!! :)

Nay tis the Spring Ojai Ren. Faire she be refering to not the fall Pirate Faire. I should be there with the rest of the Port Royals. So stop on by and say hello! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I'm plannin' on goin' to the Spring Ojai faire this year, probably only on the 24th, becuase I don't have a ride to being me 'till Sunday.

I've never been to this area in particular, but Ojai is a very nice area. If'n I'mn goin' by the Escondido faire, hopefully this one will be quite large as well!

Ojai's about an hour to an hour and a half's drive from Los Angeles, with not much traffic. It's usually nice and sunny, more of a dryer area, though. 'S spossed to be very beautiful, with a lake nearby. Seems a lot like it's part two of the Escondido faire. :)

Captain Wolfy Wench

• 3 weeks later...

Taking tomorrow off nad heading up to Ojai with BHP and her sister (sorry I forgot your name) Hope to see some of you up there and get aquainted! :)

The weather looks Great! :blink: I'll make a report on Monday. I hope others will as well.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency