how much have you had to drink in your lifetime?

Merrydeath

Take this test to see how much you have had to drink in your legal life.

Drinkometer or how not to buy a boat.

then see how much money you spent by bending your elbow.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

girl....i posted this ages ago!!!!

how much have you been drinking???

lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Paisley, evidently NOT enough!

thanks sweets!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ummm......Don't have time to do this. My tankard be needin a fill! :ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Well lets see, I've supposedly had 3466.32 drinks, spent 33276.67 buying them (except I rarely have bought, I usually get them bought for me), and I'm rated in the Homer Simpson ratio - drunk off me butt.

Hmmmmm, guess I'll have another drink. :D

Rumba Rue

**To infinity and beyond!** :D

• 2 weeks later...

ummmm, I would post how many I have had to drink, but my tankard is empty and I have to tell my wench to go fill it up again....

I don't speak pyrate...

but, arrrrrgggggghhhhhh.

My wench is prettier than this wench.

pyracy_link_04.gif

Hmmm... I've had enough to drink in my life that my liver will be forever preserved, and I've had Marines and sailors tell me I've had too much... and seeing how my LAST drink was on my 21st birthday, well... yikes!

:huh:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I be ratn as a Homer as well, aarr, Im a guessn that means I be I might on the drunkard side....

If I akeep agoing someday I can drink me self into a New ship im supposin, Blimey, Everyone be anown an I-tal-n Steel horse be worth as much as a tub of water N the crew quarters, aarrr but a fine ship now lass that d be a dandy.

Just suppose I be fillin ye all with nother round bar keep might as well, Ol' Phoennix Needs a new ship!!! and some drunk friends to tell some tale tales to...

Savy? :(

"...Concieved by the ashes...Birthed from the Flame, The Phoennix Rises again..."

:D:(:(:D:(:D:D:D

By all the gods!!! According to that damn contraption ... I have had 11,063 drinks at a monetary total of over $70,800 !?!?!?!?!

That's enough to drive a man to drinkin'. Well, ladies and gents ... I would gladly buy the next round, but it seems I've already spent all my coin!

Wartooth

• 1 month later...