Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh

Expression o' general frustration that. Here's me yarn:

So I ordered these absolutely luvverly piratical boots off ebay, in my size. They came in a few days ago, and I tried them on. THe right one fit me like twere made fer me, but the left, oho the left... bloomin size 5!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhhh B)

So, ifn any one knows whereabouts I can get ahold o' some ladies size 7 pirate boots, preferably brown, I'd be greatly obliged if ya tell me.

Ali

try SCABoots.com, lass. Not expensive, and really first rate service

:)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

THe right one fit me like twere made fer me, but the left, oho the left... bloomin size 5!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhhh B)

What are the chances of you just having one fat foot? B) I know my right buttock is far larger than the left and makes me lean over as I sit. Wait a minute ....... that's my wallet ......

..... never mind .......

Wartooth

Hmm, if yer lookin' for some good but cheap boots, try House of Andar. Sorry, but they only come in black... but maybe if ye emailed 'em or somethin'...

Fer mostly any costume I've put together (pirate, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, ye name it), I've had to buy a pair of knee-high boots. The way I went about lookin' fer such is firstly on eBay. Search for "riding boots." Most of the sizes there are around size 7 in Women's. Which is not my kind of news... I wear a size 9 or 10. :huh: Of course, the won't have the nice piratey bucket on the boot top, but y'know.

Also try Chadwick's. They are a modern women's clothin' company, but they often sell riding-like boots (in black, brown, suede, leather, camel-colored, and more) for usually under $90. My Jack Sparrow boots came from there. Nice brown suede... grea' color too... now I jus' need to raid me father's leather wherehouse to find me some matching suede so's I can attach some buckets!

Good luck and tell us what ye find!

Captain Wolfy Wench

Aye, Chadwicks be a fine place fer costume boots.

Bought all me Jedi boots from them (2 brown pair and one black; Capt Grey has too many Jedi outfits :lol: ).

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.