Limited Edition Nautical Tall Ship Cycling Gear

Paisley

for those of you active in the cycling world, i thought i'd post this fer ye

...a new limited cycling jersey made by voler. they will only accept orders until april 18th. and it's currently on sale...

for you non-cycling people, yes that is a good price on the jersey. put your eyes back in your head, please. lol

btw-these are also great shirts for hiking/outdoor sports...cute pocket in the back to hold yer plunder

more info on jersey here

sherricjerseystack.jpg

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

That be a pretty jersey, but why did they make it for cyclists?

hey'd be wiser to make it into a solar shirt (built in sunscreen) for us sailors. We be racers too. The competition would forget to tack because they be looking at our gear and we would win the race. :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Black Hearted Pearl Posted on Mar 25 2004, 11:57 PM

That be a pretty jersey, but why did they make it for cyclists?

i've seen all kinds of things on cycling jerseys...heck...i've even got one with the crest toothpaste on it. saw one in the store the other day that was for wonder bread. some of them are pretty cool....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones