Meals at the event

Meals included with registration fee

From the stew pot...
Friday Supper:
Potato Soup w/green onions or leeks, garlic/milk/butter/sourcream/vegi broth
Sides: Pork (Ham), bread (sourdough, or similar)/butter, green salad (romain, cucumber,tomato, dressing)

Saturday Breakfast:
Sailor's Bergoo (oatmeal) w/optional Toppings: Raisins, Molasses or Maple Syrup, walnuts, berries if in season
Sides: Apples, bananas

Saturday Supper:
Lobscouse (Beef Stew) w/cubed beef,carrots,onions,potatoes,corn,pease,broth
sides: bread (french or similar)/butter, green salad (romaine, cucumber, tomato, dressing)

Sunday Breakfast:
Sailor's Bergoo (oatmeal) w/optional Toppings: Raisins, Molasses or Maple Syrup, walnuts, berries if in season

If theres still budget after purchasing ingredients above, we'll have something for lunches. possibly bread cheese fruits

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

4 hours ago, madPete said:
Meals included with registration fee

From the stew pot...
Friday Dinner:
Potato Soup w/green onions or leeks, garlic/milk/butter/sourcream/vegi broth
Sides: Pork (Ham), bread (sourdough, or similar)/butter, green salad (romain, cucumber,tomato, dressing)

Saturday Breakfast:

Saturday Dinner:
Beef Stew w/cubed beef,carrots,onions,potatoes,corn,pease,broth
sides: bread (french or similar)/butter, green salad (romaine, cucumber, tomato, dressing)

Sunday Breakfast:

If theres still budget after purchasing ingredients above, we'll have something for lunches. possibly bread cheese fruits

Sounds delicious!

33 minutes ago, Tudor MercWench Smith said:

This might be over extending my abilities and time, but I've been wanting to try my hand at Dutch oven campfire bread baking. So, should situations and needs allow, I'm happy to assist in making this delicious plan come to life!

By all means. after breakfast the fire should be available until about 4pm when we start the stewpot. There may be more than one available also.

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

5 minutes ago, madPete said:

By all means. after breakfast the fire should be available until about 4pm when we start the stewpot. There may be more than one available also.

Great! Maybe this can be used as lunch bread so that way it's not interfering with the existing breakfast and dinner plans lol..also I guess this all depends on of I am flying or driving, which is now in the air (pun fully intended), on if I will even be able to bring my dutch ovens lol

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Stynky Tudor said:

Holly smokes, that kitchen looks amazing!

we will need whatever serving bowls we have in our kitchen supplies. Working with the ranger for a iron pot to piss... er... cook in

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

15 hours ago, madPete said:

we will need whatever serving bowls we have in our kitchen supplies. Working with the ranger for a iron pot to piss... er... cook in

I'll be sure to bring wooden bowls that Tudor Smith brought to the Alabama events, plus any eating utensils.

I'll have to double check, but I think I've got permission bring and use this large old copper cook pot, minus wooden shoe and dog toys.

PXL_20230927_122053069.jpg.14b5fbcd68e4d7c3cefebf3769e72caf.jpg

9 hours ago, Stynky Tudor said:

I'll be sure to bring wooden bowls that Tudor Smith brought to the Alabama events, plus any eating utensils.

I'll have to double check, but I think I've got permission bring and use this large old copper cook pot, minus wooden shoe and dog toys.

PXL_20230927_122053069.jpg.14b5fbcd68e4d7c3cefebf3769e72caf.jpg

Wow, we still need dish washing  tubs. been keeping an eye out but they tend to be expensive.

I bet all the bowls fit inside that!

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

9 hours ago, madPete said:

I bet all the bowls fit inside that!

Pretty much. If I remember the size correctly, it could probably stow a tent as well.