Patrick Hand

Stynky Tudor

Thankx All......Ain't it strange how stuff worx ? A few weeks ago, I was thinkin' bout makin' some bias cut wool socks that would be better than the knit ones I have fer me Pyrate stuff, you know “Other things ter do somday... maybe”..... So I was kinda surprised when I found a message from Red Handed Jill telling me that the Pub was back. (Well I don't check alla my folders in Facebook that often)

So wot 'hve I ben doin' since then ?

Well if any of you remember Martie (tall pretty woman with Blond hair) from the last PiP, Well... we “Jumped over th' Broomstick”, and are now married..., But (ick) she makes me take showers more often than once a week, I don't hang out in bars anymore, but we Love each other.

I got into Post Apocalyptic stuff, and I've been to Wasteland Weekend five times...Fun and Games out in the Mojave Desert... Dust storms, temperatures up to 116 in the shade, Loud High Octane fuel Guzzilin' Mad Maxis cars...Wot's not to like ?

I got a 3D printer,I have two; an Ender 3 FDM, and a Mars resin printer. And have been sculpting miniatures in Blender. Anyone into 3D printing can see some of my sculpts on Thingiverse, just do a search for designerpatt.

Now that th' Pub's back, I wanna make those socks, I've gotta help Martie make her alla her Pyrate garb, so we can do som' Pyratie stuff....and I have a great idea for “Pyrate Comix...Th' New Hope” (OK, I gotta work on the title a bit more...) But it's great to be back.

image.jpeg

IMG_20231013_170324676.jpg

Edited by Patrick Hand

12 hours ago, Patrick Hand said:

...Martie... we “Jumped over th' Broomstick”

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to you on getting hitched!

And welcome back, you have been sorely missed.

...I was kinda surprised when I found a message from Red Handed Jill telling me that the Pub was back.

Props to Red Handed Jill for reaching out!

...Post Apocalyptic stuff, and I've been to Wasteland Weekend five times...Fun and Games out in the Mojave Desert...

I've always had an interest and follow a Wasted_Couture on Instagram. Come to think about it, I also follow Nuclear Snail on the BoobTube. Is there a local US website/forum/link you can direct us to?

13 hours ago, Patrick Hand said:

I was thinkin' bout makin' some bias cut wool socks that would be better than the knit ones I have fer me Pyrate stuff

William Pace has been working on a 1721 event and the subject of stockings just came up (on Fartbook) regarding wool/silk materials and appropriate color dyes. So far, no one (except madPete) has piped up on the subject, we'd love your brain dump on what you know. 

14 hours ago, Patrick Hand said:

Thankx All......Ain't it strange how stuff worx ? A few weeks ago, I was thinkin' bout makin' some bias cut wool socks that would be better than the knit ones I have fer me Pyrate stuff, you know “Other things ter do somday... maybe”..... So I was kinda surprised when I found a message from Red Handed Jill telling me that the Pub was back. (Well I don't check alla my folders in Facebook that often)

Well if any of you remember Martie (tall pretty woman with Blond hair) from the last PiP, Well... we “Jumped over th' Broomstick”, and are now married..., But (ick) she makes me take showers more often than once a week, I don't hang out in bars anymore, but we Love each other.

I got into Post Apocalyptic stuff, and I've been to Wasteland Weekend five times...Fun and Games out in the Mojave Desert... Dust storms, temperatures up to 116 in the shade, Loud High Octane fuel Guzzilin' Mad Maxis cars...Wot's not to like ?

I got a 3D printer,I have two; an Ender 3 FDM, and a Mars resin printer. And have been sculpting miniatures in Blender. Anyone into 3D printing can see some of my sculpts on Thingiverse, just do a search for designerpatt.

Now that th' Pub's back, I wanna make those socks, I've gotta help Martie make her alla her Pyrate garb, so we can do som' Pyratie stuff....and I have a great idea for “Pyrate Comix...Th' New Hope” (OK, I gotta work on the title a bit more...) But it's great to be back.

image.jpeg

Looks like we've had some parallels in the intervening years!

Marriage: Congratulations!

3D Printing: I've been making toilet and bike parts as well as plates for relief printing

Same Haircut: I still enjoy wearing the long part up with some of the hairsticks you made me many years ago.

On 12/29/2023 at 7:40 PM, Patrick Hand said:

image.jpeg

Welcome back just doesn't seem enough. From the looks of it you would make a great Viking too.

You are a bit of a legend in Pyrate circles (I don't mean the noose, or empty bottle kind of circles tho... LOL).

Yes, look into the event Stynky mentioned, its late April in Georgia. Good historic events have been hard to come by, this one has promise.

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 2 months later...

Goodness! Sounds like ye've been busy, Patrick Hand! So glad to see ye once again here. 

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!