Dauphin Island Weather

madPete

In the interest of being prepared, there is talk that the island is warm in mid september. So come prepared

https://weatherspark.com/y/13100/Average-Weather-in-Dauphin-Island-Alabama-United-States-Year-Round

We will be monitoring the weather conditions for storms and hurricanes prior to and during the event, so keep this in mind since it is Hurricane season in September. Best to plan hotels, flights, rental cars with options to cancel or change.

Dauphin_Climate.JPG

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been keeping an eye specifically on overnight temps... My only other event experiences are high temp and humidity during the day but low to cold temps at night. From what I am seeing, we shouldn't have such drastic swings there, but is there anyone with closer to first hand experience. 

Trying to determine what all bedding I need to bring to be appropriately prepared 

38816.jpeg.95a736fdd1226d38f52ba4c60b19d8dc.jpeg

As a northerner (born even more northerly than my current home in Ohio) I first glanced at TudorSmith's post above and saw the 5 and 6 degree items listed above, and got excited (I'm a weirdo that lvoes cool/cold-weather events)....
Of course reality sunk in when I actually lowed down and really read the post, and that the temperature swings were typicaly only those 5 to 6 degrees.... and most of the weather will be in the mid-70s to high-80s.... I can live with that (as long as there are no hurricanes/tropical storms that weekend)

Michael_banner.jpg