Shirts for sale...

Halfpint

Ahoy! 

I have a XL and a Med 100% linen shirts for sale....

All hand sewn with linen thread, Period pattern/shirt on the square... Priced at $100 each (plus shipping)

I can sew up other sizes if asked, and em not rushed

Please contact me with any questions.... thanks!

Halfpint 

20230709_174439.jpg

20230714_164447.jpg

20230709_174814.jpg

20230709_174900.jpg

On 7/22/2023 at 4:29 PM, Stynky Tudor said:

So how does someone go about buying one of these most excellent pirate shirts?

Contact/ message me through here.... see if I have your size on hand, and if not, I'll make one 😊 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Halfpint, I hope you wont stop making shirts now that the 2023 Massacre Island Fort Gaines event is over. The shirt you made and was donated to the auction was awesome!

I'm in need of another 4 shirts, various sizes for some (adult) kids that are looking to come out and play pirates with us (hopefully) next year.

Thank you again for your wonderful work!

8 hours ago, Stynky Tudor said:

Hey Halfpint, I hope you wont stop making shirts now that the 2023 Massacre Island Fort Gaines event is over. The shirt you made and was donated to the auction was awesome!

I'm in need of another 4 shirts, various sizes for some (adult) kids that are looking to come out and play pirates with us (hopefully) next year.

Thank you again for your wonderful work!

Hi Stynky! Miss you already! 

No I'm not retired from making shirts... lol!   I still enjoy sewing them and would be pleased to make more 😊    I still have one Large shirt available right now... and as for others, I can start sewing asap... I just need to know what sizes and get fabric for em....