Mercury at Massacre Island 2023

Also have been collecting linen tablecloths from goodwill for the likely event dinner. These will be free for the taking after the event, for shirts etc..

Again these will likely be shipped ahead of time. I have found two so far. Trying to avoid badly stained ones.

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I'm still on the fence as to whether to bring my Queen Anne's War era Soldier's uniform/gear, or a more nautical portrayal (or both might be feasible sine I am likely driving and note flying). I'm leaning to the soldier stuff, as it shows a great counterpoint to "pirates". But I could be convinced either way.

However, if I do drive, it wil likely be in my car.... so furniture, and larger things are not very feasible for me.... lots of small items and accessories out the wazoo is not problem... but tables/chairs, and other of the more "Bagley's Bounty" trappings are a no-go.

Michael_banner.jpg

3 hours ago, William Brand said:

And...before anyone asks...there will be 'gate duty' whether they ask us to do one or not.

I think there should be gaol duty as well! lot'o miscreants we are anyway! Michael would have someone to guard!

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

• 3 weeks later...

As it stands, we currently have the largest crew presence at the event, which works well in keeping with its origins.  We have so many crew members arriving from so many places.  Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Ohio, Florida, and more.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg