New event calendar!

madPete

If you have a new event or one that you cant find in the event calendar... Please email us at events@pyracy.com and we'll get it in the formal calendar. You can post in the raids section, but it will get more facetime in the events calendar. We had to limit who can post there, because Stynky says it gets ripe in there right quick with multiple hands in the pie.

I've been workin' on the events calendar for the Pub. We are trying to keep it generally Pirate focused... So I've included the following types of events:

• Pirate Invasions/Festivals
  • Historical Reenactments
  • Maritime Heritage and Seafood festivals
  • Tallship festivals
  • Renaissance fairs with pirate theme or pirate themed weekends
  • regular/repeating Pirate theme bar crawls
  • Market Fairs with kit that roughly matches our time periods
  • Rendezvous with known pirates attending/camping

We're open to ideas and new event suggestions. Smallish local events should be kept in the general discussion thread. Larger events we'll post.

William Brand has been working very hard to get several dates setup at events that we could have a regional crewe reunion along with a Pyracy pub tent or space. He is trying to include camping arrangements but that can be problematic depending on the event.

One thing we've learned is that great venues are difficult to find and keep. Like everything, change is inevitable. So dont take your events for granted. Support them and help them to flourish any way you can. Cherish and protect your special venues, they are few and far between.

madPete

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

On 2/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, madPete said:

One thing we've learned is that great venues are difficult to find and keep. Like everything, change is inevitable. So dont take your events for granted. Support them and help them to flourish any way you can. Cherish and protect your special venues, they are few and far between.

Amen.  When visiting an event always ask 'What do you need?' or 'How can we/I help?'.  You never know, but you you might be the reason that an event survives.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

1 hour ago, William Brand said:

When visiting an event always ask 'What do you need?' or 'How can we/I help?'. 

Whenever I go to an event, especially a new one, I always ask if there's something William Brand can do to help!

• 4 weeks later...