GARF Faire

Isabella

Would I be correct in thinkin' yer talkin' about Georgia Renaissance Festival? If so, I was hopin' ta make it down there, but it may have ta wait 'til next year fer me. Let us that can't make it know how it was an' what it's like, won't ye? Shoppes, food, drink, an' shows in that order fer me. Have a great time!

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

I'll put up the URL. :) I've never been there before, but it's supose to be a very sweet faire.

Faires.com information on Georgia Faire

Georgia Renaisance Festivals Home Site

Their running a speical on hotel rooms through Microtel, we got a two queen size room with fridge, microwave, and so on, for 49.95 with discount with the renaissance weekend. That's for two. It's normally 59.95 a night, so it's not too shabby.

I'll put up the URL. :) I've never been there before, but it's supose to be a very sweet faire.

You will enjoy it. It is one of the better Faires, with permanent structures, top entertainment, etc.

I used to work there regularly, being that it is only 12 miles from my house. It occurs right in the middle of my busy season for pirate events, so I only attend it as a customer now. Give me a shout to remind me when you are going, and if I'm not out of town "playing pirates" I may hook up with ye....

>>>> Cascabel

Alas... doubt I will be there Memorial Weekend. But I will be there the weekend of May 8th & 9th. Celebrate my birthday in style & lots of fun... & with Jack & Barbossa! :lol: As well as a few others on Jack's forum. Can't beat that! :lol:

So... if anyone be going that weekend.. will see ya there.

If fate loves me... who knows... may go Memorial weekend as well.. But.. doubt it... there is a re-enactment that weekend at Vincenes, IN too, so... may be at that... :::knocks on the wood of the Black Pearl:::

Anastazia

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

If you end up hitting Memorial Day weekend, or *think* you might be going, I'd highly suggest booking now, you can cancel the reservations long before, if you can't go. :) But better safe to have a place to stow yer gear than none at all!