Plundered treasure

I were just thinkin' o some o the treasures I 'ave liberated from others an which were me favorites.

Me favorit plunder were a pair o sterling silver, gold plated goblets I obtained from a local antique store fer five dollars. A couple weeks later I were in the store again an the lass runnin' it said she looked em up in her directory an they shoulda sold fer $95 each.

So, what were the most fortuatous find ye 'ave 'ad?

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

A button pirate be me. There be a port by the name of Cy Rudnick's in KC,MO here'n if'n ye got some time, ye can dig through their button bin to ye heart's content. All the one's ye like be 15 fer a $1.

291681265_m.jpg Drink Up Me Harties Yo Ho!

• 1 month later...

Aye Plundered Goodies..

Err..

Lemme think, 3 Digital Camera's, (All of which I sold fer Cash,) 4 New Fangled Laptops, again Sold.

a Plethora of Swords, Keeping the best fer me, selling the rest, a Buch of pistols, all of which are gone, A Boat (Only Paid a dollar for it) Only thing I really bought.

Hands full of Swag Jewelry all of which I exchanged for $$.

Me Plundering goes on and on.

Oh geesh, I've gotten hundreds of goodies. But the best is my big black Victorian trunk I found at a Thrift Store. The owner of the store just put it out on the floor and told me he bought it at the MGM close-out movie lot sale a few years before. I think it was probably used in several old movies, but so far I haven't seen it in any. It's got fantastic silver type ornamentation all over it. I got it for $150. It's been appraised at $850., so I got a good deal.

I have taken it out to a few events, but concerned that weather might start to wreck it, I usually don't anymore. But I do bring it to Tall Ships in Dana Point, cuz it gets a whole lot of attention and makes for good pictures.

Rumba Rue

**Life is what you make it, so make it happy** :lol: