Pyrates of the Coast Pub Raid March20!

Nigel

:D

As the recently appointed Quartermaster of the Blackheart, and partially responsible for resulting damages, I hereby make the following announcement:

March 20, Kirkland, WA

The Pyrates of the Coast will be taking over the Central Tavern in downtown Kirkland for an evening of mayhem, pirate marriages, beadings, song, hijinks and the usual, or unusual frivolity. See us there from 8 til midnight and join in the fun!

For continuing updates on this and future events, check the Pyrates of the coast website:

http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/voyages/index.html

Oh, just go check out the website anyway!

http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/index.html

That is all. As you were...

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I be HONORED te be part o' such a WONDERFUL crew, but unfotunatly, money be tight, so I won't be out te make such a trip.. :D

If ye think of it, mates.. while yer out drinkin away, could someone rise a drink te me? It'd mean more than a ship o' gold te me.'

So sorry I can't attend...

Cabinlass Maggie :D

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Why, of course, dear! We shall toast ye in true Pyrates style! we are happy to have ye as a part of our crewe, lass.

In fact, since i am fast becoming the official barkeep of the Pyrates, mayhaps we can devise our own drink, called the "cabinlass"

Lets see, what shall it be made of?

:unsure:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Get ready to hoist yer skirts, er, tankards tonight, mates! The pub raid be on!

ARRRRRRGH!

Take no prisoners!

:lol:

Maggie, this one's fer you!

Arrrrgh!

:D

And a 'special' toast be goin' out tonight to our own Lady Elaina....near and dear to our heart(s)

:lol:

Cheers luv!

give me a phone number so i can harass you!!!!

nevermind....found it!!!!!

*evil laugh!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

be having fun mates! Hoist one for Scupper. Pyrates of The Coast east Coast Division.

;)

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ship’s Log 03/21/04

Arrgh.

Well, upon returning, nonetheless for wear and tear, I must submit this here entry into the ship’s log, for posterity.

After a tight chase with the Kirkland police and a narrow escape, Quartermaster Nigel is now officially “on the lamb from the law.” And that is as it should be for a pirate, no?

We had a mind-blowing, marvelous time at the pub raid at The Central tonight. Kirkland will ne’er be the same, and that’s fine by me.

Speaking with Paisley and Godice in person made got my evening off to a perfect start.

We raised a toast to Cabinlass Maggie, Paisley, Pierre, and Godice, and all of our Pyrates of the Coast from one coast to the other - and a “special” toast to Lady Elaina... ;) And shouts went out to Scupper, and a special thanks to MerryDeath, whom enlivened my costume with a new "bunny"! I still wonder about why the heart is upside down ... ;)

Candy, and the rest of the staff at the Central Pub in Kirkland were superbly dressed in pyrate garb for the evening’s festivities, though nothing could prepare them for the revelry about to ensue. Between the pool-shark wenches, pirates, bikers, and partygoers, and our newest recruit, the lovely Rosalie, whom I affectionately call “My little Rosa-Lea”, (with the longest, softest legs in recent memory), the evening was a true broadside boarding party in Pyrates of the Coast fashion. The locals had no idea what they were in for.

Lola and Katie invitied us over, welcomed us to their fine brewery (the WaiMea), and opened their hearts as well as their doors to the Pyrates. We salute you, ladies, and look forward to frequenting your fine establishment. What great beer they make! You are Pyrates in the truest sense. They even offered yours truly a place to display my own artwork! Isn't that terrific!

Everyone at (and on the way to) the Central was extremely hospitable, and some of the locals were overly exuberant upon receiving their beads. You would have thought we had given them pure Aztec gold! We were dragging people along with us, like the pied piper, down the streets of Kirlkland, to our final destination - the Central Pub. One stunning blonde bombshell could not belive how beautiful the beads were, and how they matched her eyes. (How true.) Several pictures, and kisses, later, she still could not get over our generosity. (Nah, just one more picture, just to be sure...) Ah, a life of service to the community - how rewarding.

I shall ne’er forget Donna, her lovely friend, and the smell of gasoline; nor Yvette and her sensual French language and brazenly bare shoulder, nor Seif and his partying buddies. And the taste of Captain Morgans finest....ah....

The bachelorette party really topped things off in true Pyrate style. (Poor girl had no idea what she was getting herself into…) Wild, wild, wild...

About 2:30 am, after stumbling through the streets of downtown Kirkland, totally illegal, mug full of rum in outstretched hand - in true Jack Sparrow fashion, I took my leave from Annie B’s hot tub/bachelorette party, to find the mass of Kirkland police gathered around the parking lot; I evaded their tiresome, unrelenting pursuit, (they tailed me forever - and just wouldn't give up, no matter how I eluded them!) and I finally made the long journey home to Frosty Acres; my head swimming, my liver cringing, and many new memories for “the book”.

One day, when I am old, I will be sitting and laughing hysterically at tonight’s events, and nobody will have a clue why….

Such is the life of a Pyrate. In the words of Captain Hurricane, “I could tell you, but you wouldn’t believe me.”

Signing off,

Sir Nigel,

Quartermaster of the Blackheart

;)

Oh sounds like good times indeed!

Wish we had somehin' goin on like that here....

Drink plenty of water and rest yerself.....sounds like ye needs it!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Aye, Quartermaster,

A fine good report. I thoroughly enjoyed tinkering with the bride to be and her party as well as the oh so luscious lips of Rosalie. Who'd think that this kind of fun could even be legal in any state. I think you captured the essence of the evening like a true chronicler of piracy should. Good job lad and it's always a pleasure to sail with you on these misadventures.

Aye, Quartermaster,

A fine good report. I thoroughly enjoyed tinkering with the bride to be and her party as well as the oh so luscious lips of Rosalie. Who'd think that this kind of fun could even be legal in any state. I think you captured the essence of the evening like a true chronicler of piracy should. Good job lad and it's always a pleasure to sail with you on these misadventures.

funny, it's almost as if I be talkin' t' meself.

Yikers and krikey!

^_^

's that you, captain?

thank you so much shipmate!! The toast made me sniffle... I love being a pirate!!!!!!!

hugs from a bonnie lass,

Aye, ye be entirely welcome, luv. 'Twas my pleasure to raise a very special toast t'ye. And we love lasses who love being pirates! Hugs from a bonnie lass (and lovely and charming) such as yourself are always welcome here.

And thank ye so kindly fer helpin' me clear up that nasty infection....

A computer virus, you scoundrels! Arrrgh! Get your minds out of the gutter!

Or at least move over and make room for me!

^_^