Remembering the HMS Bounty

LadyBarbossa

Ahoy to all! We are all deeply saddened to hear of the tragedy of the HMS Bounty and the loss of Her endearing Captain, Robin Walbridge, as well as Claudene Christian.

Join the many in remembering the ship and her lost crew in a time of a Moment of Silence. For more details, go to the event page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/444101025648730/

Also, there is a link to the HMS Bounty's Facebook page. A Relief Fund has been established to help the surviving crew as well as the loved ones left behind by those lost at sea.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

'Tis a sad day indeed. Has th' Cap'n e'er been found? We'll be wearing black armbands at th' Gathering next weekend in rememberance.

'Til the Morrow,
Cap'n Bloody Sam Rackham
Captain o' The Cursed Few
Co Organizer o' The Southern Pirate Festival
Ship's Carpenter o' The Atlanta Pirates & Wenches Guild

Member of Order of Leviathan 2nd Generation

As of Sunday morning according to reports, no Captain Walbridge has not been found.

That's a nice tribute, Sam.

A reminder to all.... the Moment of Silence will be held at 6:30pm Eastern/3:30pm Pacific/11:30pm London to take a minute to remember the HMS Bounty, the late Claudene Christian and say silent prayers for Captain Robin Walbridge who is still missing, and the 14 Survivors of this tragedy. Keep spreading the word, my friends!

Light a candle, ring a bell, blow your bosun's whistle, say prayers, or anything else before or after your minute of Silence.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Here's a link to the relief fund started by 2 Bounty crewmembers to help their mates. They were not on board the night she sank. They have their own page, likely due to the nastiness on the HMS Bounty Facebook page. Help the Bounty crew - who lost everything.

Remember HMS Bounty, Captain Robin Walbridge, and Claudene Christian.

http://www.facebook....28425227218198/

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg