Really Cool Pirate Toys

endkaos

Myself I scored a really great Treasure Chest pattern., and am building a chest from oak., with the round top !., lots of angles here.., and lots of fun too..., to pre-occupie my lazy moments., I have been winning Low buck Ebay auctions for Rhinestone jewelry.,Ring Lots., Billy Bones jewels., mardi gras doubloons., Ebay auctions for sarah coventry and avon., junk jewelry ., goldtone and pearls..., LOL its embarrassing., but the selection and big mix is looking awesome., (its for the corner of our bar). Its turned out to be about 750.00 to date., yea ugly almost a treasure in itself..., for my next trick I am working on a few buckys (medical skulls for education) aging excetera for next to chest..., ALOT OF FUN., ALOT OF FUN.., I believe I may add a few more larger chests., ? dunno.,

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Alright EndK, where'd ye find that ship? And can I have it? It were me birthday awhile back, and ye didn't send me anything!

:rolleyes:

I saw it at a local speciality toy shop. They wanted over $100 for it. I'm trying to convince me boys that we should all go in on it together, otherwise they will all be fighting over it and I will get to keep it MY room. :ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I have to admit that I,ve got just about every Playmobil pirate set out there. I don't have the ship Endkaos shows but I do have two of the others that came before it. One of them my good wife found on the internet after the Playmobil site said they had discontinued making it. My biggest problem now is finding a place big enough to set it all up in.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

Speaking of pirate toys. I liked the little pond with the island in Hook's cabin from the movie Hook. I wanted to put one in me livin' room an git some ships, but me wife threatened to keelhaul me. ;) Woulda been fun though.

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.