Pirate is Pirate

RyannMacGregor

Ok....not a proud thing to admit...but I rather enjoy the comic strip "Rose is Rose"....the cat Peekaboo is much to much like mine. But this week, it looks like father and son have joined our ranks.

The link is to the first one (Monday).........Pirates and Swords

:lol: Enjoy! :lol:

Captain of The Morrighan.

YAY! Pretzel swords and teddy bear parrots! Why didn't I think of that?

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

• 3 weeks later...
If a good mother doesn't let her sons play with swords, then I'm not and never plan to be a good mother. Of course, around here, mother plays with swords, too.

I aways say, the family that pillages together...........

I agree Red Bess. Me mother only had daughters and she let us play with swords all the time. Encouraged us even. Tis why I'm such a well-brought up :ph34r: lass. Lets ya pick and choose better if the lads know ye're good with a sword, wooden or real.

Love the comic strip too,

and me mother used to let me make Barbie walk the plank into the tub. Many a time she didn't come up in time and became a resident of Davy Jones's Locker. Did ya know a picket fence is a good source of sword-like wood shapes? I don't think me neighbor ever found out who sto.. pilfered his fencing.

I LIKE cute!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

My barbies walked the plank as well! And served as figureheads on the boat that me sisters and I built and sailed. And I think Ken was keelhauled at some point. :ph34r:

Me mother used to read me a book a lot called

"The Man whose Mother was a Pirate" Didn't know that abou' the picket fencin', but seein' as how I live on a lonely dead end on a nine mile square island, there was never any about.

Good times, good times

mum was a wicked stickler fer correct grammar. I only started sayin' <friends name here> an' me when I was about 8, an' me mum would get mad. She still does when I lets me perfect english slip. You should like, see what she's like when me little like teenybopper sister like talks about her days at school like :lol:

So the and I thing. Bred inta me it is.

I have many old sword wounds from me two sons and grandson. It's a hard life bein' a pirate dad.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.