Lady Barbossa

Paisley

Who thinks Lady B should bring her dad to the Morehead City, NC Blackbeard Festival?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks Lady B should bring her dad to the Morehead City, NC Blackbeard Festival?

• Yes! Bring your dad or you'll be keel hauled!
    • No, don't bring your dad, because you are a selfish spoiled little pirate!

Daaaarrrrr!! To Morehead City we go!! Rum punch and Navy grog for all!!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

They're not gonna know what hit them, are they? :lol:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Aye bring him lass. Let him sample navy grog in tiki cups with umbrellas

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

;) ROTFLMAO! ;)

Ahhh.. yes.. the Navy Grog in the ceramic Tiki glasses with the little paper drink umbrellas! ;) Yes... I still have 2 of those umbrellas! ;)

Morgan... I'm with ya there... if I were able to go. If not there physically, I'll definitely be there spiritually. :: evil grinz::

Paisley... all.. I expect TONS of pictures! :) & give 'em all hell in my stead! :: evil grinz::

Huzzah!

Anastazia

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

LOL... Aww.. how sweet! Raiding m'waters! Wouldn't mid havin' y'all up 'round these here parts. Iffn ya dare to be bored out o' your bloody damn minds! ;)

My dad would be the complete opposite... he'd think me insane. "Yes, we know that one, anything else?" to qoute Barbossa himself. But.. still.

I have to say, I relate to Elizabeth on the level of boring fathers. My dad is much like him in a couple ways. Scarey.

Nay.... if I go.. I'd go alone just to have fun with all. Well.. besides I would kidnap Morgan & whoever else. But... alas... again.. I am stuck here... perhaps.. next time. Or join us for Morgan's BIG welcome home party at the Tall Ships fest in 2005! ;);) Who knows what other places I will go to.

I do plan to join Jack & Barbossa & a few other people down at GARF the weekend of May 8th & 9th.. so, perhaps some people will get the chance to see me.

Anastazia

;)

I agree Lady Barbossa. Me dad laughs and thinks I'm being silly until I remind him of his obsession with NASCAR. Ye can't even sit down in his house without sitting on a diecast. I least I get go sailing instead of sitting on me arse in a bleacher. :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye... I'm with ya there. Bleachers are either freezing or boiling hot depending on the season. Not to my fancy.

My dad really has no obsession. Just a hobby of making knives.. last I knew. Does a fantastic job, too. I've asked him to make me a couple. Wish he could make me a sword, but he won't. B)

He thinks me a tad silly with wanting to do re-enacting. The one line that he & Swann most have in common with ... was galavanting all over the country! Be it chasing pirates or anything else.

But... it's the look on people's face that is the greatest... next to the sound of a cannon 'round about 10 yards beside ya! YEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!! B)

Anastazia

:angry: