Pirate wear for sale

Many of ye have made mention that ye seek a proper coat, but'n can't afford the number of sheckles most be asking fer one. If'n ye go to the gallery here, look for the pic called "couple of lucky pirates". It be two of me best coats. The one the lusty wench be wearing can be bought for $300, less if'n you don't want all that fancy trim.

Either way, if'n ye could take a looksy and tell me what ye think of me work, i just got a case of spiced rum at port.

;)

291681265_m.jpg Drink Up Me Harties Yo Ho!

I'd be intersted in ye wears. But seems ye forgot the link.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

That is a right handsome coat.

I'm not sure I understand ye though... be ye sekk'n that very coat or taking orders fer a new one?

Yes, yes... right lovely indeed. I may have a fancy for it. ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I be the lad in the pic, an' I ain't been happier about a bit o' cloth in me life. 'Course, Atala was cursin' me fer the week it took ta put it out. I wanted all the buttons (40) ta be functional an' not just decorative. They be dry clean or gentle cycle cold water an' drip dry only, mates. Dome buttons don't stand up ta the hard spinnin' o' washer an' drier without they come off. O' course, unless ye be rollin' in mud (an' some o' ye do, I'm sure), ye won't need ta clean it often.

:lol::lol::lol:

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

Ah me thanks Hunting Hawk. Tis a lovely coat. I'd be interested lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

They be fine looking frock coats...ye should be proud of your kraftiness...lol.. afair price too.

I am having a complete British Naval Captain's uniform made by a local Civil War re- enactor seamstress.

Frock Coat......$360

Fall-front Trousers....$135 (for those "hot " Summer nights...lol)

Shirt..............................$75

Vest............................$125

The design is the same as Jack Aubry's undress uniform in Master & Commander

Captain27shat.jpg

but I be a wear'n pirate kneeboots