Riding to Arizona

My grandmother is dying so I am heading out tomorrow for the Phoenix area (Chandler) and will be riding my Honda Shadow Sabre the whole way. I'll be taking MO highway 71 to Fort Smith Arkansas and pick up I-40 there to Flagstaff, then down I-17 to the valley. If there's any crew along the route that would be kind enough to offer a contact number in case I encounter problems, I'd be greatly obliged and grateful for any support. I don't do heat very well, and our four-wheel vehicles are both well over 200k milage and in need of tires/repairs, so the bike is my only alternative. I will check here at the library in the morning prior to leaving. Any contact info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bo

Bo -

Can't help ye out but have a safe and event free ride.

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

I made it safely in last night @ 9:30 pm AZ time. 1543miles from my house to my mother's. My butt is shaped like a motorcycle seat! I did 605 miles tuesday beginning @1 pm cdt. The remainder Irode yesterday starting from Shamrock TX @7:30 am. Nothing out of the ordinary. Areally goodride altogether. I hope to get in touch with Mad Pete while here. The Sabre is a real trooper!

Grandma is really weak and somewhat confused, but she knows I am here. Anyhow, half my journey is over, and the rest ison the horizon.

Best to all...

Bo

I'm home. Made it safely in last night. Grandma is still hangin on, but I had to get back to work. Met-up with Mad Pete and his lovely daughter. They took me out to dinner and we got to visit awhile. looking forward to returning the kindness.

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers.

Bo