Vacationing in Florida

Me, me ma, and me brother are spending spring break in FLORIDA! -yay-

I haven't been thar since two years ago, so it'll be WONDERFUL te go back. I'm really lookin forward te seeing me aunt and uncle (live there), and me grandparents (vacationing).

Of course, we'll be sharing thar vacation house with me grandparents, but it shalln't be bad.

Any of ye down there (Holiday, FL) during April 10th-18th? If so, lemme know!! :P

Love,

Cabinlass Maggie :P

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

TAKE US WITH YOU TAKE US WITH YOU TAKE US WITH YOOOOOOOOO

um

sorry. just tired of the snow flurries...... :ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

here's the info about the free boat tour maggie...

i'll see what else i can dredge up....have to ever visited tarpon springs?

city-port-tour.jpg

The dockside parking spot is among several sites people see from the Tampa Port Authority's free boat tours. The tours, aboard the Bay Spirit, offer passengers a glimpse everything from luxury liners to petroleum tanks -- as seen by a first mate.

whole article from st pete times:

Port authority tour flaunts what floats

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

first of all, zorg, i must say... i've been up te me ship's sail with the snow, as well as ye. Paisley, thank ye fer the boat advertisment, I think I'll check that out sometime. Actually, I have been te Tarpon Springs, its right next te where we're staying. Any pirate events/places te visit thar?

Thanks!

Cabinlass Maggie :ph34r:

not any pirate stuff in tarpon that i know of....but if you can talk your mom into a road trip, you can go visit the mermaids at weeki wachee springs

tn_fl70322S_JPG.jpg

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Ah, Weekee Watchee....now THATs been years.... :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

actually.. i remember goin to W.W... when i was about 4 years old. evil mermaid made me cry... lol. i also have pictures of me and me four-year-old-ness, with a beautiful mermaid and a handsom prince. maybe we'll go again! ;)

Cabinlass Maggie ;)