Pirates treasure?

skots13

Anyone know much about coins?

I ran across an old silver coin in my collection dated 1804. Not from the U.S.

Head on one side and a crest on the other.

If anyone knows much about coins, let me know and I can send a photo.

I thanks ye!

Capt. BLACK SKOT

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin yer ship!"

"Don't permit me abourd and I'll still be takin yer ship!"

Um helps if you post an extreme close up.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Forgive me stupidity........

I don't know how to post a photo.

If you know about coins, please send me your email address and I can send a very good scan of the coin.

Capt. BLACK SKOT

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin yer ship!"

"Don't permit me abourd and I'll still be takin yer ship!"

Drop them on some web space. Hit the "img" button above your new post and insert the url link. or lloyd@livelydjs.com

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Ok folks, here's the coin. Let's see if we can help this mate out. It seems to be Prussian ie it's Wilhelm III. In it's current condition I would say it's around $35.00. But again something is only worth what they will give you for it. There's an 1866 running on ebay for $5

coin.jpg

--------------

sig1.jpg