me shameles plug

Howdy me fellow pirates, I have a free moment so ill be taken the time to let yall know about me dominoes. I have finely perfected me manufacturing proses, and almost completed my welding certifecation so ill be haven the time to turn out many more sets than I have been.

My sets are solid brass 2"x1"x1/4" ill be doing me best to get a pic here of them soon but give me a little time to get some help with that ( a cannon I can handle but computers im not that good with)and not to forget the set comes with a nice wood box. I fell the brass gives a nice nautical felll.

Some how me email is under my web site in me profile (again the computer thing) just mail me if your sparking an intrest. The sets sell for 100.00 but for a true brother pirate from this site ill do 80.00.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)

rumbarue,

The dominoes I make are not like the ones you saw those are made by a c+c machines( a computer operated lathe), I make these for people who are looking for craftsmanship. And the price reflects the man hours. dominoes made by a machine dont have the soul of hand made ones.

;):D:D;);););););)

rumbarue,

The dominoes I make are not like the ones you saw those are made by a c+c machines( a computer operated lathe), I make these for people who are looking for craftsmanship. And the price reflects the man hours. dominoes made by a machine dont have the soul of hand made ones.

;):D:D;);););););)

There be truth in that....

It's the same with runes. You can buy a set that are mass produced for a reasonable price or spend a far greater amount for hand crafted stones, shed antler, Oak or Willow woods and have a set that lasts a lifetime and speaks to your Soul as well.

Hand crafting is worth the extra coinage I think.

Not.... that anyone here cares what I think. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif