Vintage KZ 750 MC

I have a 1981 KZ750 kawasaki motorcylce that I can no longer ride. I put over $1400 in it last year to make sure it is road-ready, and put it in a Motorcycle shop for sale last August. I'll never get my money out of it it seems, been asking $1200 and no takers.

I had the carbs redone, both tires are new, Exhaust is new, chain is new, battery is new, I installed a cut-off switch for the battery so it won't drain while in storage, fresh blue metallic paint, less than 10k actual miles on it. Clear title. Runs as good as a new one. I cannot ride anymore, my body won't take it.

I will take the first $750 or trade for a flintlock gun of equal value, can deliver within the Missouri eight-state region, willing to go 500 miles for the right deal.

I'll try to get photos this weekend when I bring it home from the bike shop.

Times are hard and I hate to take a loss like this but don't have a choice anymore. Contact me by PM if you or anyone you know may be interested in this bike.

Bo.

Bo, I feel for ya. We got 5 bikes in our stable now, one of them a 82 KZ440, in abysmal condition.

But it would give pain to get rid of any of them.

You needs you a GoldWing to ride proper now.

Good Luck on sellin it, that is a good price for a classic.

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands