Pirate fanatic turned Pirate Board Game maker

Avast!

I'm Darren J. Gendron.

I know it's generally not a good idea to join a forum and to then immediately start pimping something, but I have to break the rules on this one.

I'm currently running a Kickstarter for a board game called Scurvy Dogs: Pirates and Privateers. And seriously, this is a game made for people on this forum, so I thought it should also be made with the people on this forum.

You can check out all the details at http://www.GetScurvy.com , but really the most awesome things we have are the ability to preorder the game or the ability to have your likeliness (in pirate regalia) added into the game itself.

Also, someone please ask me some questions so I can prove I'm not a spambot.

I check all the member apps to the forum, so I'm pretty sure you're not a spambot. However, since you're selling something, this really belongs in the Thieves Market. I'm going to move it there. (That is the real reason it's not a good idea to join a forum and immediately start pimping something - you don't really know the lay of the land. ;) )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG