Pokes with Trident

Black Syren

Hello all, I am still about I promise, just have lost my oars so im marooned until I get the internet back. I still check in when I can, however just wanted to post a little something cause Im missing all of you (prolly more than you are missing me :) ) I do hope I shall return soon till then Plunder Me Cherries all around!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Good to hear from you !! I wonder about how you're doing often so this is good to know. I don't get here often as I used to, and don't browse all the topics as much, but I still get through here a few times a week while taking breaks from the heat outside. Be well and best to ya!

bo

Ouch... that hurt! :blink:Be careful where you point that thing. :D

Splendid, good to hear you're still around. Wait 'tll you get the tab for all the cherries plundered. :huh:

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

• 1 month later...

SYREN!!!

Ye be more than missed, lass. I keep thinkin' about ye and yo'r family. Stay safe lass... and NO MORE ACCIDENTS!!! None! Nadda! Absolutely won't have it!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!