Wanted Ball mold or a source

just an odd thought, have you looked at fishing sites? Years ago I wanted to get a mold to make 2.25" cannon balls from Zinc, well where I found such a mold was at a fishing tackle store.

you say .90-.95, not sure what that works out to in oz of lead, that is often how the fishing sinker molds are listed, but some molds I saw somewhere said they were .89, I know, close but not a match for what you are looking for. But you may want to check out 'cannon ball sinker molds' and see if there is something there that will work for you.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Swab -

Much smaller than the cannon ball downrigger molds, under saltwater fishing Google molds for Fluke Balls. You might find something close to what you need as they come in a number of sizes, just mold leaving out wire eyes. An alternative is to contact Hilts or Do-It molds directly.

di

Jas. Hook :D

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney