GREAT HANDMADE HATS

CAP'N FLINT

Ahoy Cap'n Flint,

Aye, Dirty Billy's sutlery has an excellent reputation for making hats - they are not cheap, but you do certainly get what you pay for in this instance. It's him or Clearwater for my hats, unless I break down and spend $400 for the absolute most authentic beaver felt hats from a fellow in Canada.

A speedy recovery to you Cap'n.

Capt'n Flint....warmest thoughts and prayers for your quick and complete recovery..

G-d Bless.

Cass

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Dirty Billy's a great guy. I've worked with him many times, and he always came through. Flint, feel better soon, even though your men are after me map! Billy Bones

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

An old mate o mine used to tell of a Capt. Flint. A great man, strong as an ox and a prodigious consumer of libations. It was said that Capt. Flint could suck a cork out of a bottle of rum. He knew he'd found his soulmate when he met a woman who could push the cork in with her tongue.

Whether ye be the same Capt. Flint, I know not. But I wish ye health and happiness all yer days.

:)

Indeed, lad, get better.

We WARNED ya about not drinkin enough!

:)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered