New gun for sale

I had the pleasure of carrying and firing this gun at the recent John Levique days. I must say its is very comfortable in both capacities, and wow, what an attention getter! If the Commodore wasent building me a custom piece already, I would buy this gun! In fact I made changes to my unfinished piece based on this stock. You wont be dissapointed!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

No, you won't be disappointed at all. His work compared to the imports is like comparing a Timex with a Rolex. The work is simply magnificent and the action and timing are prefect, as is the balance. It's a steal at this price, to be sure. Should be twice this after seeing it in person.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 2 weeks later...