We did it!

After five long years of studies and hard work, at 2 p.m. central, Bo became a certified secondary social studies teacher, graduated from University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg with a BSE degree. It is official, i can now actively seek full time employment! YAAAAAaay! Thanks to everyone here that lent me their support and stood behind me for moral support all the way. many of you old-timers here have been with me through most of it, the best and the worst of times right along side of me as i made this journey,. Th is place and the people in it have been a big help in ways perhaps you'll never know or understand. Let me just sum it up like this, borrowing from and old Waylon Jennings tune; "I've always been crazy but you've kept me from goin' insane."

Thanks to the Pub members for helping me make it to the prize. I got my ultimate plunder! B)

Bo

What? Missouri gave a BSE to somebody who actually knows something worth teaching? Must have been a mistake! B)

Congratulations on your achievement! Good luck in your job search. And when you find one, don't let the idiots in administration get under your skin. The students are all that matter.

Well done, Cap'n Bo, well done indeed! Congratulations and a hearty HUZZAH!

Jas. Hook B)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Huzzah x3!! Truly a Vouyage will worth the taking. The State of Missouri, yes, I think they rock! When forced by the courts to let the KKK adopt a highway, they had to do it but they didn't have to like it. Once the commintment was sealed, the State of Mo. named that Interstate the "Rosa Parks Highway"! Gotta' love it.

Thanks everyone. I ended up with a 3.47 GPA, just missed Cum Laude by .03 dangitt. Oh well, I gave it my best. My overall was a 3.66 average between my 3.86 transfer and the 3.47. I get my diploma and my teacching certification and that is all that really counts anyway! I've been saving a little bit so I might get to come out and pla y a couple of time this summer, and if I can find some part-time elecrtician stuff to do during the summer that'll help me get out some. I've got the forge and welder ready to go too so I can make and sell a few items to help me along maybe. I need to get away from here and play, badly.

Bo

After five long years of studies and hard work, at 2 p.m. central, Bo became a certified secondary social studies teacher, graduated from University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg with a BSE degree. It is official, i can now actively seek full time employment! YAAAAAaay! Thanks to everyone here that lent me their support and stood behind me for moral support all the way. many of you old-timers here have been with me through most of it, the best and the worst of times right along side of me as i made this journey,. Th is place and the people in it have been a big help in ways perhaps you'll never know or understand. Let me just sum it up like this, borrowing from and old Waylon Jennings tune; "I've always been crazy but you've kept me from goin' insane."

Thanks to the Pub members for helping me make it to the prize. I got my ultimate plunder! ;)

Bo

Congrats Bo....Feels Good, doesn't it????? I just finished my BSE as well intending to go into HS or college Early American History. I'm a little long in the tooth to start teaching but I'm still going for it. It's been a dream of mine my whole life....I know how ya feel....and from what I've seen and heard from you....You'll make a Damn Fine Teacher......Get em' Tiger.....Congratulations......Iron Hand

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Welldone.gif

Good luck in finding a good job matching the diploma!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

LOL... Nice reference. :)

Huzzah and congrats, Bo! We knew ye could do it! T'wasn't a doubt in our minds. Go! Corrupt th' minds of today's youth! <_<

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!