Ahoy the forum!

Ahoy thar! I be new to these waters. I've visited these shores for a time an' felt it be time to engage. While I'm not a reenactor, I be fond o' reenactments and 'ave been a pyratical enthusiast fer a lifetime. That be all fer the now. Hail ye later.

For no one in this world can you trust,

not men, not women, not beasts.

This, you can trust.

Welcome to th' Pub, Davey Bones! Ye've come to th' right proper establishment for pirates. A grand place t' congregate and carouse.

Lookin' forward t' hear more 'bout thee. Hopefully will cross paths with ye at some event.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

sea-pirate.jpg

Glad to have you among us!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

I wasn't a re-enactor when I joined either. For three years I wasn't. Then I was. It's fun to do and involves top-drawer rum after hours.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thank ye fer the welcome, one and all. Me Jolly Roger came to me head a few years back and it's in me hide. It'd be me pleasure to participate in a Living History event, but as it stands I ain't got much coin to me name. One day though.

For no one in this world can you trust,

not men, not women, not beasts.

This, you can trust.

If you don't have time/money/ possibility to DO something piratey, you can always write something in the genre! And maybe one of the Age of Sail games linked in my signature might get you inspired...

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-