Yep, that's me...

Mission

I was sitting in Panera working on my laptop when someone I hadn't seen in decades came up to my table. We got to chatting and he said, "I saw an article in the paper a year or so ago that said you're still doing something good in the community."

At first I wasn't sure what he meant, then I remembered the profile article the local paper wrote about my work re-enacting the role of a pirate surgeon.

Doing something good in the community! ;) Yep, that's me all over. ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A Pirate... doing good? ;) Most unheard of! ;)

Amazing those sort of moments, aye?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

While I really do enjoy what we do, I don't think I'd call it 'public service.' If it is so, I must say that never before have I been involved in a public service effort that involved so much recourse to top drawer rum.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

The amount of Rum does have a bit of an effect on the overall presentation though....gotta keep it interesting!!

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

...I must say that never before have I been involved in a public service effort that involved so much recourse to top drawer rum.

You need that on a shirt. It reminds me of the old 'Things overheard at PIP' threads.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg