Tide Table

I am looking for recomendations on Tide Table information/predictions for the West Coast. Would like to find a Tide Predictor program for the West Coast.

I've searched Google and Ask Jeaves got 2 books and 1 tide predictor program. However, the predictor program is for Europe and the East Coast, and I can't get any good info on the books. :angry:

Those of you who use them what do you recomend?

Couple o' things:

There's a tide/current program out there called WXTide32. Download it here. I'm looking at Sausalito right now, showing low tide of 1.2 ft. at 10:10 AM PST. This is about 10 minutes later than the Sausalito tide table I'm looking at elsewhere on the web. The program was developed by a man and his wife who are sailing cruisers and didnt want to pay for another program. Based off of a Unix program called XTide. Also has some current prediction.

The other thing that's kinda interesting is the Be Your Own Surf Forecaster site. It's got buoy information starting several hours out. Right now I'm looking at the San Francisco 46026 buoy (an hour off the coast). 20 ft swells.

Hope this helps.