El cazador

morguinness

i appologize if this is old hat, but i'm new here. being a comics geek, and a history buff, i stumbled upon the comic El Cazador, its about 17th century pirates, its been a great read so far, and the art work is incredibly true to history. i highly sugest checking it out.

Aye... we've mentioned it in this forum a couple of times.

But I heartily agree, it is perhaps the best comic out there today, pirates or no.

I know issue #5 just came out yesterday and they're planning a one-shot on Redhand Harry... this series is great!

Joshua: Have you comic shop specially order it for you, they'll get you the newest issues as they come out. I know issues 1-3 sold out so they have printed a combined volume. Otherwise, look here:

http://www.crossgen.com/company/retailers/...ier/premier.asp

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

oh? they're coming out with a red hand harry one shot as well? i read recently that a one shot of blackjack tom is supposed to be out sometime in early march.

josh: also try checking out diamondcomics.com, they're a distributor, and many comic shops buy directly from them. they also offer a good indication of when to look for your favorite books at the local shop under their shipping list.

Considering Crossgen comics is located about 2 hours south of me, I've been thinking about making a pilgrammage to them.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF