Greetings from an fairly unknown pillager

James Smythe

Ahoy and greetings to all,

I be a little known pillager known as James Smythe. Growing up on the gulf gave me an early intrigue to pyracy in its forms and the habits grew healthy. Currently I have been land-locked but I due make my pilgrimages back when I can. I came in hopes of finding a community to aid in my needs for pillage and plunder.

smythesig-2.jpg

Welcome to the pub. Is not Bo in his neck of the woods?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahoy, and welcome Smythe. Glad ye came to this fine piratical establishment. Shall look forward to more conversations with ye.

Aye! Bo be in that state, as is Silas Thatcher, Wes be near there. A few others, if I'm not mistaken. He's in good company with all we landlocked pirates.

If ye don't mind my askin', where in Missouri be ye, Smythe?

Again, Welcome, Smythe. I'm neighbor to ye, so t' speak, up here in th' Land Between Two Rivers aka Iowa.

I know that there be a Pirate Fest in St. Louis. Plus some pirates gather at Fort de Chartres (coming up the first weekend in June) down around that area. If ye fancy a roadtrip, Pirates of Paynetown (if they have it this year), the Port Washington Pirate Fest (north of Milwaukee, WI) and a pirate fest in Michigan as well. Others around if I recall, too. Midsouth Buccaneers has some of that info.

There be a couple of good events around.

Ye be in grand company, good Smythe! ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome to the pub James. As has been stated there are some great folks out in and around Missouri... Bo, the Thatchers, Wes, Carl, JGallia and his wife, and likely a whole bunch more I am forgetting.

And yes, Paynetown IS happenning this year... it is going through some changes on the back end, but should still continue to be the largest pirate re-enactment gathering in the Mid-West.

Michael_banner.jpg

Plus some pirates gather at Fort de Chartres (coming up the first weekend in June) down around that area.

~Lady B

Aye. The Crew of the Mercury gathers for the Fort de Chartres event. You'd be welcome to join us. There are river pirates there as well.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Ahoy, and welcome Smythe. Glad ye came to this fine piratical establishment. Shall look forward to more conversations with ye.

Aye! Bo be in that state, as is Silas Thatcher, Wes be near there. A few others, if I'm not mistaken. He's in good company with all we landlocked pirates.

If ye don't mind my askin', where in Missouri be ye, Smythe?

Again, Welcome, Smythe. I'm neighbor to ye, so t' speak, up here in th' Land Between Two Rivers aka Iowa.

I know that there be a Pirate Fest in St. Louis. Plus some pirates gather at Fort de Chartres (coming up the first weekend in June) down around that area. If ye fancy a roadtrip, Pirates of Paynetown (if they have it this year), the Port Washington Pirate Fest (north of Milwaukee, WI) and a pirate fest in Michigan as well. Others around if I recall, too. Midsouth Buccaneers has some of that info.

There be a couple of good events around.

Ye be in grand company, good Smythe! ;)

~Lady B

Round abouts in Rolla. I do plan on at least the St. Louis Pirate Festival.

smythesig-2.jpg

Greets Mr. Smythe!!

I am also in MO, and was actually born in Rolla. I currently have my anchor tossed in O'Fallon, MO......I hope to make the Pirate Fest or de Chartres this year.....hopefully we can get a gathering of Missouri pirates to show,...

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Dang, and here I went and left the pyrating era, back to my old woodsrunner stuff. Yes I'm in the Middlewaters region on the Osage river near Warsaw. lake of the Ozarks and truman Dam are only a few minutes away from my door. I am planning on DeChartres if things don't fall apart. Just don't have any pyrate kit left, all 1770-90s era now.

Welcome and maybe we'll see ya at the Fort?

Bo

Welcome aboard, mate. Ye mentioned growing up on th' Gulf.

I'm originally hail from Cajun Country. Whar ye be from, mate?

'Til the Morrow,
Cap'n Bloody Sam Rackham
Captain o' The Cursed Few
Co Organizer o' The Southern Pirate Festival
Ship's Carpenter o' The Atlanta Pirates & Wenches Guild

Member of Order of Leviathan 2nd Generation

Welcome Mister Smythe. Sounds as if ye are being absorbed into the brotherhood already. ;)

Jas. Hook :D

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

OderlesseyemeetsMrFowlcopy-1.jpg

Welcome aboard !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

See... there ye go! Hope ye can attend a pirate event soon enough, Smythe. :)

And yes, Paynetown IS happenning this year...

Good deal. Thank ye Michael. Has someone posted about it in Raids yet? I had a member of my crew ask about it.

Smythe, hope t' cross paths with ye at some event someday. Til then, enjoy the carousing with the many pirates here!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

sea-pirate.jpg

You are among brethren... even if the plundering methods of some of us do differ!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Ahoy and greetings to all,

I be a little known pillager known as James Smythe. Growing up on the gulf gave me an early intrigue to pyracy in its forms and the habits grew healthy. Currently I have been land-locked but I due make my pilgrimages back when I can. I came in hopes of finding a community to aid in my needs for pillage and plunder.

Welcome ! Me and the Lass are up the road from you near St. Clair.......land locked as well.........grab your essentials and meet us at the Fort....we need an additional strong Lad for the tug o war..........Yo Ho !

Yo Ho.......

A quick question as it may be to all:

As life finds me I have an interest in finding pyrate crews to affiliate with for the areas I find myself with. During the time I was in Atlanta I found the Atlanta Pirate and Wench Guild. I find myself in Mid-Missouri and Northwest Florida in great quantity and was also looking to find possible crews to affiliate with the area. As I see myself I am more of a wandering pyrate. Any aid would be appreciated.

smythesig-2.jpg