Massive Chainsaw Carved Pirate

Marbles

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, and, in fact this is my first post. I feel kind of awkward intruding on your bulletin board, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in this beast?

front.jpg

face.jpg

He is carved from Western Red Cedar by chainsaw and stands 7 feet tall. I have lots more pictures and information. It's initial buyer backed out (the Pittsburgh Pirates haha), and he needs a good home! If you or anyone you know would be interested, please email me at msmbski@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time!

Hi Marbles. This post actually belongs in the Thieves forum (where we buy and sell stuff) so I moved it there for you. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see your second photos, so you may need to fix that link.

Good luck! (He looks expensive. Have you tried Craig's List?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks for moving my post - I am sorry for not doing my research. I have tried Craigslist, and a couple other sourcers, I'm not really an art seller at all - just trying to help a friend out!

I thought this was a good place to find pirate enthusiasts.

Right now the piece is pretty pricey - it's gallery quality, so the artist is currently asking 15,000 - that includes shipment. I am open for taking offers though and there is definitely room to negotiate. Serious inquiries can get back to me at msmbski@hotmail.com

Thanks all for your time!

Eye took the liberty of posting this with a pic on my Face Book page... Good Luck !

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."