Weapons suppliers to all ye Pirates

KingsForge

Good day Mates! We be new to Pyracy Pub recommended by a mate of ours Pod of Letters of Marque who knows our work first hand. We are suppliers to many a Pirate, Buccaneer and Scally Wag as well as many Reenactors and movie companies. We make many weapons all made for use in the field and would be honored if you would come on board with us. We specialize in Tomahawks and Boarding axes of our history and are always working to research new patterns of our history. Check out our Navel and Pirate weapons page and you will see your firing Cutlass pistol and Swedish Boarding axe pistol amongst many other pieces. Thank you mates and glad to be aboard!

Kings Forge and Muzzleloading

Will King

I would love to see some of your documentation for:

Attention Collectors we have a very small amount of these left and they will be gone for good. As seen in Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End. New in Box made by Palmetto Italy this is a beautiful little reproduction of the Lafayette .41 cal derringer. Often carried in waist pockets or in garters this was a piece favored by many gamblers and ladies as a hide away piece. Overall length of 7 1/4 inches. Comes complete with loading and cleaning rod. Introduced prior to 1640, this is a muzzleloading gun of English origin. These guns were common up to the mid 19th century.

Lafayette1.JPG

I was of the understanding that the boxlock wasn't "around" until much later.

id.jpg

I have to admit that I am mortified that that typo was there and we never noticed it mate. We really do thank you for pointing it out. I wish we could supply the internals for these but can only supply the whole pistol. With luck someone will bring these back in the future as they are a really cool gun.

Will King