Giving out free app to Pyracy members

Iocane

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, if not then my apologies. I enjoy making iPhone apps and one of my first apps that I made was a Pirate Skull Clock. I came up with this goofy way of telling time. The left eye would tell the time in hours, an eye patch on the right would tell whether it was am/pm, and the teeth would tell the time in minutes. It's very simple to understand the time once you learn how to read the clock. Here is a link http://itunes.apple....d398685128?mt=8 Anyway, I figured someone in these forums might find it interesting. If so, just message me and I'll send you a code to download it for free. All I ask is that if you enjoy it then rate it :P. Thanks.

Not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, if not then my apologies. I enjoy making iPhone apps and one of my first apps that I made was a Pirate Skull Clock. I came up with this goofy way of telling time. The left eye would tell the time in hours, an eye patch on the right would tell whether it was am/pm, and the teeth would tell the time in minutes. It's very simple to understand the time once you learn how to read the clock. Here is a link http://itunes.apple....d398685128?mt=8 Anyway, I figured someone in these forums might find it interesting. If so, just message me and I'll send you a code to download it for free. All I ask is that if you enjoy it then rate it ;). Thanks.

Any chance of an Android version?