Pyrates for Broadside Brennan

Black Syren

For those of you who know my 10 year old nephew is dying of cancer. He is hanging in there and wishes to touch as many people as he can before going to heaven...his words. He has a page of Facebook called Brennan's Brigade as well as Texas Lonestar Chapter-Pink Heals Tour. Please like these pages for him. Also on the Pink Heals Tour he needs 9000 people to like his page and donations and they will paint an army truck pink for him for his cancer.

Donations can be sent here if intrested-

LoneStar Pink Heals, 1509 Sparrow Lane, Aubrey, TX 76227. Make checks or money orders payable to LoneStar Pink Heals and note that it is for Brennan's Brigade.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

My prayers too.,.. and I'll like the facebook just now.

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-