Good morning :)

Juicesunsh

Hey just joining, glad to be here! I'm Dani and I'm inspired by life, I enjoy working and becoming healthful :)

Sooo anyways, plenty about me, see you around and hello once again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha

Hi, Dan!

You've actually posted this in the wrong forum, so I'm going to move it to the correct one - The Crow's Nest.

As for changing your photo (or Avatar):

1. Click on the arrow by your name in the upper right hand corner of your screen, select 'My Profile' by clicking on that and a new screen will open.

2. On the new screen, you'll see a blue button in the upper right hand corner (in the white area of the screen) labeled 'Edit My Profile.' Click on that and yet ANOTHER new screen will open.

3. On the left side of the screen will be a menu under a green bar that says, "Change Profile Information." Beneath it is a selection for 'Change Avatar.' Click on THAT and yet ANOTHER new screen will open.

4. On this screen, you will find a way to upload a pic from your computer.

5. Take a break before doing so because you're probably exhausted from all that clicking.

Seriously, Stynky (Stynky is the site owner), getting to this obvious and needed function should not take five clicks, especially for a new user. This is the opposite of user friendliness - user harassment. :P

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Welcome.jpg

Glad to have you around... How have you got in love with piracy?

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-