Paying it forward

wes1761

I have a pattern....1750's Officer/enlisted/civillian coat pattern in a size 42..... I used it to make a caot pattern fo myself. I am a 46 in the shoulders and modified my fabric a tad.

The Pattern is FREE to anyone that can use it.....send me a PM with an address and I will mail it out. Didnt think it should go in the market, since I am not selling......MODS, feel free to put this where you see fit...

Wes

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

In an effort to keep it fair, I recieved an email from Peglegstrick at 1511 hours today. I also recieved a PM from Gunpowder Gertie at 1515 hours today.

Peglegstrick was first, and I bet you guys could come to an accord on use. .....

I have a few other patterns in the basement that I will offer up as soon as I dig them out. I will also have a bunch of books that I will be parting with......

trimming down things that I might have to move due to things unrelated to piracy....

Edited by wes1761

In an effort to keep it fair, I recieved an email from Peglegstrick at 1511 hours today. I also recieved a PM from Gunpowder Gertie at 1515 hours today.

Peglegstrick was first, and I bet you guys could come to an accord on use. Trace it and send it along to the next person.....

I have a few other patterns in the basement that I will offer up as soon as I dig them out. I will also have a bunch of books that I will be parting with......

trimming down things that I might have to move due to things unrelated to piracy....

I'm always interested in books so let me know and I am sure we can work out some accord again

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

Ye know.. this sounds like an incredibly great idea! I think ye got somethin' going here, Wes!

I may be interested as well.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

OK...MODS, can we make this a sticky? Share and share alike says I.....I have done this in the past for other boards I used to frequent, extra stuff to those in need. Shipping can be arranged between parties if funds are an issue, and nobody gets greedy, if you have something extra that you dont need, help a fellow pirate out....

I'll be able to post other items as I clean through my shop...

Just had to toss the idea about in my head, because my gut reaction was 'marketplace', since it's a sharing of goods even without the sale of them. I'll mull it over some more and then move it or pin it here. Either way, I thinks it's a fabulous idea. I'll have to see what I have to throw into the mix.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

I have 3 steel jaw traps for anyone that might be doing fur trade...have surface rust, but they work! A good soak in logwood or black walnut would put them back to normal....

• 2 weeks later...

More patterns found:

Capote pattern

Ghillie Brogue pattern

Shot snake pattern

"D" canteen pattern

More to follow.....Also found a Canadian Cap pattern and a prairie shot pouch pattern (think leather canteen type)

Edited by wes1761

I have Rockinghorse Farms boys small clothes patterns, only the breeches pattern got used once. They include shirt, waistcoat, and breeches patterns for youth sizes. All the boys are grown out of these sizes so someone else might as well get some use from them

Bo

I have Rockinghorse Farms boys small clothes patterns, only the breeches pattern got used once. They include shirt, waistcoat, and breeches patterns for youth sizes. All the boys are grown out of these sizes so someone else might as well get some use from them

Bo

We could make use of those for Liam.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Just a thought here, and you can take it or leave it, but I would hate to see the pub get into trouble because of this thread... technically tracing a pattern without altering the design(not size) by at least 20% is illegal, tis an infringement on the copyright. To continue to trace and pass along a pattern in such a fashion could be considered stealing from the pattern maker... and at least one pattern maker used to be a member of this forum...and may, occasionally look in from time to time... so just a head's up...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I wonder if they are enforced by the same department as matress-tag police? ;) (remember Johnny Fever? WKRP in CINCINATTI>>>>)We ARE a pyrate site. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

OOPS! Sorry; that was the phone police on WKRP. Well, I guess I better not try to be a comedian if the teacher thing don't work out, huh?

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.