Pokes everyone with her Trident....

Black Syren

Now that I have your attention i just wanted to say that i am missimg this place like crazy and i am missing everyone here doubly crazy. I still have no internet or phone so I am definitely having major withdrawls....Anyway hope everyone had a blessed and Merry christmas and a Promising New Year! unfortunately I am at work and must go now but Plunder Me Cherries all around and hugs to each.....

Blows Kisses,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Miss ye somethin' fierce, Siren! A belated Merry Christmas to ye and Happy New Year! May this 2011 year bless ye and yo'r family.

Again, miss ye! Thought 'bout callin' ye t' wish ye a Happy New Year. Ye always be in m' prayers and thoughts, lass. Hope ye return soon to us.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

"Plunder me cherries", the lassie sez. E-heh heh heh heh...

Hey, watch that thing, it's sharp and pointy!

Now that I have your attention i just wanted to say that i am missimg this place like crazy and i am missing everyone here doubly crazy. I still have no internet or phone so I am definitely having major withdrawls....Anyway hope everyone had a blessed and Merry christmas and a Promising New Year! unfortunately I am at work and must go now but Plunder Me Cherries all around and hugs to each.....

Blows Kisses,

Syren

Damn, thats sharp!

• 2 weeks later...